Sunday, November 10, 2013

LET THERE BE DOOM!

HELLo guys!

Yeap I changed our domain name and the whole title of this blog haha just a bit bored I guess. I also make another blog and its a bit serious and boring really boring topics over there haha so I decided to go a total weird on this blog!

Yeap if you read the other blog or lookingfordifferentperspective.blogspot.com I'm on exchange right now in Canada and its just fukkin awesome here!

So I decided to study a bit about photography here! I use a nikon D3000 a shitty but good for an amateur like me haha! so enough with the bullshit, I will post my "camera eye" here! Cheers dude!


                                     
                                    I'm trying some black and white shit on the next photos haha








That's all for now! I'm having a good time here if you're asking or if anyone ask haha! So stay kvlt! and let there be doom!! \M/

No comments:

Post a Comment